Thursday, February 16, 2012

And we're off

I've been a huge UFC fan since the late 90's when Ken Shamrock and Royce Gracie were battling it out. In the last few years I've become so enveloped with it, that other sports have lost most of their importance to me. Everything is team-based so you never really know who is the best. Eli Manning just beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl, or so they say. Nothing either did had a direct impact on the other's performance. MMA is the ultimate 1-on-1, let's find out who is better sport. And in MMA, the UFC is the pinnacle. I view the other organizations as the minors/college/D-league, and frankly, it's too hard to follow them all. Therefore, I've decided to devote my site solely to the UFC and any news that will impact it. The rankings will be updated real time as fights happen, and I welcome your comments and discussions. I love the UFC and I love talking about it. I keep a close eye on upcoming matches and potential match-ups. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment